TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
High Five for Friday Link-up
This week’s highlights:
1. On Friday night, we enjoyed dinner at Malone’s. It was a nice way to kick-off the weekend!
2. Saturday was jam-packed. We started the morning by taking pictures at the one and only Hillenmeyer’s Christmas Shop in Lexington. Next, we hit up the Junior League Holly Day Market. I actually found more than a few gifts from local shops at great prices. Then, I took Kane to a playdate at our friends house. Finally, I headed to the Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass to do a little more Christmas shopping. What Nicole Wore came out to meet me, and we ended up grabbing dinner at Merle’s Whiskey Kitchen followed by ice cream from Louisville Cream. FYI–you NEED their Krampus Cookies and Cream in your life!
3. We headed back to Hillenmeyer Christmas Shop on Sunday to visit Santa with friends. If you live in Lexington, you must go see Santa at Hillenmeyer. He’s awesome, and the location is amazing for pictures. Afterwards, we stopped by Doodles for brunch–yummy!
4. The annual Lexington Christmas parade was held on Tuesday night. Kane and I braved the super cold temps to go watch. He really got into the musical performers, and loved seeing Santa come through at the end of the parade.
5. Last night, I met up with some friends for dinner at J. Alexander’s, which is out at The Summit. The food was good, but it wasn’t as good as what I expected. The company, however, was amazing:)
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.