TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
High Five for Friday Link-up
This week’s highlights:
1. My cousin, who’s like my sister, called me up on Friday to see if Kane and I wanted to do dinner with her and daughter. We decided to try out Pasta Garage, a local Lex restaurant. It was good, but I thought the prices were high for the portion size. Afterwards, we grabbed ice cream. It was a fun night!
2. Saturday was FULL of year-end items. It was a pretty morning when we left the house because it was snowing! We started with breakfast at Chick-fi-a, then headed to shop for Chauncey eyeglasses. We also ended up getting 5-6 trash bags of clothes out of the house–finally making a dent! I took everything to the resale shops first, where we got around $50 (sold just a few items). Everything else was donated. We picked up my eyeglasses and shot blog pictures too. It took all day to get things taken care of, so we ended with dinner at Ted’s Montana Grill, paid for by the clothes we had sold.haha
3. We took it easy on New Year’s Eve. I had one outfit to shoot, so we went out late afternoon to get that done. From there, we headed to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Thankfully we no wait and an awesome server. Afterwards, we headed home to snuggle up on the couch and wait for the ball to drop. Kane actually made it to midnight, but he was a terror to try to get to sleep at that point.
4. We had an 4-d ultrasound on Wednesday, but baby girl would NOT show her face. She acted liked the monkey emoji the whole time with both hands in front of her face. And she tossed a knee up there for good measure. But it was nice to get to check in on her and know she’s ok. She now weights 3 lbs, 1 oz.
5. Speaking of baby, we finished our registries this week! It feels so strange shopping for baby stuff again. I’d love to know what your favorite baby items are–leave me a comment with suggestions!
ICYMI, here’s this week’s highlights:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.