TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
High Five for Friday Link-up
This week’s highlights:
1. SNOW!!!! So much snow! It started snowing last Friday (I think), and has snowed on and off until today. We had pizza delivered on Friday night, and I stayed curled up with a good book in my pajamas
2. On Saturday, we went outside and played in the snow. Chauncey and Kane had a snowball fight that I got in on just a little. We continued the fun on Sunday by going over to our friends’ house to play in the snow there. On Wednesday evening, we even went sledding! Our neighbor went with Kane and I, which was a huge help. It was hard to get Kane to leave when it was time to come home.
3. Y’all, we got the bed red rails, box springs, and mattress ordered for Kane’s room! All I’m lacking now is Spider-Man sheets and a white comforter!!! I’ll be so thankful to finish this room up!
4. Our first baby shower is this weekend, and we got baby girl’s room painted on Tuesday, just in the nick of time. We’re hoping to order her furniture in the next coupon of weeks. I’m trying to wait to see if Target runs a sale.
5. We had a baby doctor appointment on Wednesday. Baby girl is very stubborn and still wouldn’t give us a look at her face. She weighs 3 lbs, 12 oz., with chubby little cheeks. She’s Bree h at this point, but we were assured that there’s lots of time for her to flip. Kane was excited that I as getting my blood drawn—he’s a little bloodthirsty. He even got right up close to watch.haha
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!