TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
High Five for Friday Link-up
This week’s highlights:
1. If you’ve been around the last several months, then you know I’ve been working on a huge house-wide purge. Two areas have given me the most anxiety when I thought about them–my desk/under desk area and my closet. Well, I knocked out both of those areas this week!!!! You can walk in my walk-in closet (that I will now be sharing with Chauncey) for maybe the second time since we bought out house.haha I feel like a weight has been lifted. I even cleaned out my hair and makeup stash this week. The only major area left to go is our dining room, currently serving a storage room, that’s being turned into a playroom. As we’ve worked on other areas of the house, this room has served as a catch-all.
2. My cousin and her family met Kane and I for dinner last night at Chuy’s. It’s always great to see them. I don’t really have much family that lives here in Lexington, so it’s nice to have her down here.
3. I’ve made trips to both Ulta and Sephora this week. For Sephora, I had a $50 giftcard, and found a $25 in-store credit that I had laying around. If you haven’t been to Sephora lately, you should totally go and check out all of their pretty new holographic and glitter products for spring. I’m planning on doing a haul showing y’all some of my fav products (both hair and makeup) that I’ve purchased lately. Since becoming pregnant, I’ve especially had to switch up my hair styling products.
4. We’re doing maternity pics this weekend! OK, when you’re a fashion blogger, it’s like every weekend is maternity pics, but we’re actually shooting with Jenny from Jenfolio (remember these pics she did?). I ordered the most beautiful dress last-minute. It came in on Tuesday and it’s perfect!!! I can’t wait to share it with y’all. I also ordered a cheapie one off Amazon to get two different looks. We’ll see how if it’s wearable.
5. Sunday was nice and relaxing. I met my friend Jacque for brunch at Josie’s downtown. Afterwards, I came home and started sorting through some of baby girl’s clothes. I can’t believe how tiny there are! She’s shaping up to be a big baby, so I’m hoping she gets to wear some of the cute newborn items my mom and I have picked up. Chauncey even got the changing table/dressed put together! Then, Chauncey, Kane, and I ended up grabbing dinner and ice cream after shooting blog photos.
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
This week’s featured blogger is Heather from My Glittery Heart, a lifestyle blog. Get to know Heather a little better by checking out her latest currently post. And be sure to check out her Etsy shop–she has the cutest drinkwear, and there may or may not be glitter involved!