TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
High Five for Friday Link-up
This week’s highlights:
We are on BABY WATCH over here. We’re about a month out. If you want to join in on the baby watch, be sure to follow along on Instagram. You can stay up-to-date on what’s going on. It will also be where I post first when the baby’s born–I’ll probably do an Instagram live introducing y’all to her!
1. Last weekend, I went back home one last time before the baby gets here. It was nice to relax and spend time with my family. I got to checkout my brother’s new apartment, and surprise one of my best friends with some girls’ time. I can’t even remember the last time just the two of went out. I let her pick where to eat, and she picked my favorite place to eat back home:)
2. When I got back to town on Sunday, we immediately headed out to shoot blog pics. It was such a pretty day for traveling and pictures!!! Afterwards, we had dinner at Malone’s. Of course it’s Kane’s favorite place to eat (my child has expensive tastes.haha).
3. The weather continued to be gorgeous for a couple of more days, with highs hitting 77 degrees on Tuesday! I took Kane to the park after work. We had an awesome time swinging, and he really enjoyed the slides. Afterwards, we headed to a friend’s house for a little bit.
4. We are still trying to flip this baby, so I had a Turn Baby Turn massage with Tatsiana at Baby Moon here in Lexington. Y’all, it was the BEST massage of my life! We are heading to the baby doctor this morning, so we’ll see what next steps are.
- 5. All I do is eat anymore.haha I met some good friends for dinner last night at Ted’s Montana Grill. It was nice to catch up.
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
2. Waiting on Baby Fannin–Maternity Shoot + GIVEAWAY
3. Must-Have Booties for Spring for $35
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
This week’s featured blogger is Nina from A World of Dresses, a travel and fashion blog. Nina is actually an IRL friend who I met through blogging. She’s from Cincinnati but now lives her dream life living abroad in Spain and traveling all over Europe. I’m loving her recent red dress post. And checkout her post about her recent stay in a cave house!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.