TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
High Five for Friday Link-up
This week’s highlights:
1. My friend Ashley came to town and spent the night on Friday night. We took Kane and Karoline out to dinner with us when she got into town. The next day, we went to a baby shower for one of our friends. Ashley is pregnant, so it’s like babies all-around.
2. My “push present” and Chauncey’s gift both came in the mail this week (this is what happens when your baby arrives almost 3 weeks early). We each got each other a gift to commemorate Kane’s birth, so we did so again. I got Chauncey a set of Norlan whiskey glasses, and he got me a David Yurman bangle. It’s sweet having a gift that will remind you of such a momentous occasion every time you wear/use it.
3. We took newborn photos with Sweet Bloom Photography on Sunday as part of a collaboration. Let me tell y’all—I’m pretty sure Ashley is a baby whisperer. She was amazing with Karoline, and even Kane. I can’t wait to share the shoot with you!
4. Sunday night into Monday morning we got a HUGE snow! We woke up to around 8” of snow at my house. It was a true winter wonderland. It melted quickly over the course of the day, but Kane had fun playing outside. It was the perfect snowman-building snow, so of course we built one! And since it’s almost spring, a lot of the dnowman’s face was made out of pastel jelly beans. My cousin stopped by with her little girl later in the evening, so of course Kane had to go back out again. Karoline has already seen 4 snows since she was born—all in March!
5. I was able to drive again as of Tuesday, so I took Kane to daycare on Wednesday morning when he asked me to. We ended up going to Chick-fil-A to grab breakfast beforehand. We stumbled upon a storytime they were having, and Kane enjoyed it before heading to daycare.
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
2. Budge-Proof Makeup for Labor + Delivery
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
This week’s featured blogger is Christina from the Patricios, a lifestyle blog. Christina is from California, has two kids, and loves Disneyland. You can check out all of her Disney-related posts here. She recently shared a recipe for Dorito Taco Salad, along with a review of Bitsbox (which I now want to do for Kane when he’s a little older!).
Follow along on Bloglovin’.