TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
High Five for Friday Link-up
This week’s highlights:
1. We went back home to eastern Kentucky over the weekend so that family and friends could meet Karoline. Kane has has such a great time introducing everyone to his sister. While he’s still a little jealous, she’s also his pride and joy.
2. My 4 year blogiversary was on St. Patrick’s Day! You can read my post about it here.
3. Who else is watching Homeland this season?! This has been one of mine and Chauncey’s shows for years, and we’ve loved seeing how it’s evolved. We were talking about how this season is so different from the shows first couple of seasons. We’re still loving it, though!
4. Guess what happened Wednesday? MORE SNOW.haha It was pretty to watch but thankfully we didn’t really see accumulation from it. I don’t know where all this snow is coming from this late in the game. Karoline and I ended up going out to lunch with one of my friends despite the snow.
5. Chauncey took Kane out this week and got all of his soccer gear. This is the first organized sport Kane has played. We know absolutely nothing about soccer, other than you kick a black and white ball to try to score goals.haha Kane is very excited to start practice, which was cancelled yesterday due to a muddy field.
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
This week’s featured blogger is Jess from Just Jess, a lifestyle blog. I’m loving the tips in her spring cleaning post. She’s also participating in a capsule wardrobe challenge, and you can see some of her looks here.
Follow along on Bloglovin’.