TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
High Five for Friday Link-up
This week’s highlights:
1. Friday night, we had family movie night. This used to be a regular occurrence but it’s been at least over a month and a half since we had one. I had been wanting to watch Coco. Chauncey and Kane protested watching it. Guess what? They both ended up enjoying the movie! It was super cute. I know some people have questioned letting their kids watch it because it’s all about death. Kane didn’t even truly register it, and at the end of the day, what would a Disney movie be if it didn’t have death in it?
2. Last weekend was a weekend for birthday parties. Kane had two birthday parties to go to for his good friends. We went shopping so that Kane could pick out gifts for them. He truly loves picking out gifts his friends will enjoy. And of course he enjoyed the parties!
3. Karoline had her first visit to see the Easter Bunny, which you can see here. She slept through most of it.haha Kane enjoyed it much better this year than he has in years past.
4. Yesterday I binge-watched the baking show Nailed It in Netflix. It was pretty hilarious! It’s a bakeoff amongst 3 contestants who are NOT professional bakers. They’re given two projects to complete where they’re supposed to copy items made by professional bakers. Y’all, it’s better than any Pinterest fail you’ve ever seen.haha If you need a fun show, check this out!
5. I got on the scales yesterday, and I’m down another 5 pounds, for a total weight loss of 20 pounds since I had Karoline. I still have another 15 pounds to go, but I’m happy with my progress. Heck, I’ve even worn pants with buttons three days this week! My double chin is disappearing as well, which may be what I’m most excited about.
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
1. Blush Dress for Easter under $50
2. Lavender Jeans for Spring under $20
3. Easter Bunny at Lexington Green 2018
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
This week’s featured blogger is Danielle from Young Not Powerless, a lifestyle blog. Get to know her better in her latest What’s Up Wednesday post. And she has a cool budgeting post on saving for Disney if you’re looking at going sometime soon.
Follow along on Bloglovin’.