TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
High Five for Friday Link-up
This week’s highlights:
1. We kicked off last weekend with 3 Easter Egg hunts. First, we started off at Joseph Beth with storytime and an egg hunt with some of our good friends. Next, we all went over to the egg hunt at Mirror Twin Brewing, where my parents joined us. It was a bust—both kids only got one egg. Then we left to go to our friend’s daughter’s birthday party, where there was another egg hunt. Kane had a great time hunting eggs, and I loved getting to see my friends!
2. Since my parents were in town, Chauncey and I had our first date night since Karoline was born. We headed downtown to West Main for a surprise birthday party for our friend’s 30th birthday party. And our friend was actually surprised!
3. Karoline celebrated her first Easter and turned one month old on the same day! My mom and I took the kids to church that morning. When we got home, the Easter Bunny had somehow dropped off Easter baskets.haha Then Kane hunted eggs inside because it was rainy. Afterwards, we all went out to lunch before my parents went home. It was a nice day with family.
4. It was beautiful out one evening, and I took Kane outside to play. The sun was shining, and it was around 70 degrees! The wind was blowing a little, but Karoline loved feeling it on her face.
5. Y’all, I have the BEST husband. He brought me home Gigi’s Cupcakes last night (I had been craving them), and then watched the kids while I went and got my nails done. Sometimes you just need a little pampering.
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!