TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
High Five for Friday Link-up
This week’s highlights:
1. Friday night, we headed to the Distillery District for dinner after taking blog pictures. We met some friends and grabbed some Goodfellas pizza. It was the perfect night for sitting out on the patio. The weather was AMAZING.
2. Kane had his first soccer game on Saturday. They didn’t win, but they did excellent for having just one practice! He had such a great time. This is his first time playing a team sport, so it’s interesting to see him learning to play with his teammates as a team.
3. My brother’s household shower was on Saturday after the game. I can’t believe he’s getting married in just under a month! The kids and I left Kane’s game and drove straight in to his shower. Him and Danna, his fiancee, had a great turnout and got lots of goodies to help them set up house. Afterwards, I headed to Ashland with my mom, Karoline, and Kane to get her a new cell phone and have dinner. And I had a bridal shower to attend the next day before heading home. So many happy celebrations!
4. I had my 6 week postpartum check up on Wednesday (Karoline turned 7 weeks old on Thursday). Every thing looked great! It will seem very strange not going to the baby doctor all the time. It’s also strange and a little sad to be closing that chapter of my life.
5. Y’all, I wait until the last minute to file my taxes every year. This year, that meant taking advantage of the 11th hour one-day extension granted by the IRS since they didn’t have their crap together (glad I’m not the only one that’s a hot mess.haha). And even then, I still filed at 11:45 PM. But it’s done until next year!!!
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
This week’s featured blogger is Sarah from Foxy’s Domestic Side, a fashion and lifestyle blog. She’s a true boss babe–she’s an engineer and a mom of two. She is just so fun and full of life! Click here for a cute floral look, and check out her post on spring cleaning your whole house, which includes 3 Youtube videos by her.