TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
High Five for Friday Link-up
This week’s highlights:
1. Friday night was family night. We went for a walk around the neighborhood and watched The Greatest Showman. When Chauncey realized it was a musical, he said, “Just kill me now.”haha It was a really good movie!
2. Kane had his second soccer game on Saturday, which ended in a tie. At one point when he was on the bench, he ran across the field to ask me if he could have his iPad to show his friend his Pokemon. No, no you can’t, Kane. Get back in the game! [insert eye roll] Afterwards, I took time to run some errands and took a nap before we headed out to dinner at Saul Goods.
3. Sunday, we went over to our friends’ house to meet their new baby daughter. It was a beautiful day out, so we sat outside on the patio and had lunch. Kane even “caught” their daughter a pet (see picture above). He put it in her bug catcher container and even gave it some grass.
4. I finally started pumping yesterday. I hate pumping, but I’m proud of myself for finally starting. And it went well! If you have Aetna insurance and are looking for a place to get your breast pump from, check out myehcs.com. It was able to get my Spectra S1 for me with no upgrade fee. I went through that company after stumbling across its name on a board.
5. I weighed myself yesterday morning and I am 11 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. In case you’re wondering, I gained 35 pounds total, so I’ve lost 24. I treated myself to a donut to celebrate. OK, to be honest, I was having the donut one way or the other anyways.haha
ICYMI, here’s this week’s post:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!