TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
We would like to announce that the H54F linkup is evolving! Since before we were co-hosts, H54F has been a place for posts about your top 5 moments for the week. Beginning next week, however, the H54F linkup is expanding to where you can drop links for up to 3 of your posts each week. Of course, you can still drop your link for a Friday 5 post, but we want to make this a platform for our followers to discover a variety of fun new content each week.
High Five for Friday Link-up
This week’s highlights:
1. My mom came to town on Friday. I always enjoy getting to spend time with her. Once she arrived, we picked up Kane from daycare and grabbed some Chick-Fil-A for dinner. Afterwards, she watched the kids while I met Chauncey and some friends up in Cincinnati for one of our friend’s birthday celebration! I met them at Rheingwist, but quickly moved on to a bar called 16-Bit that has wall-to-wall arcade games. We were both exhausted by the time we made it back home that night.
2. We were all up early the next morning for Kane’s soccer game. Proud momma moment—Kane scored his very first game goal!!! We went to lunch with my cousin after the game, then took Kane for a celebratory ice cream at Graeter’s.
3. Chauncey and I had another date night Saturday night! We ended up at Minglewood for dinner. My burger was delicious, and while I didn’t try Chauncey’s Brussels sprout salad, we can all take his word that it was delicious too.
4. Karoline turned 2 months old on Tuesday! She is such a smiley girl now. We had lunch with my friend and her little girl that day at DV8 Kitchen. IF you go try it, be sure to try the milk chocolate cinnamon roll!!!!
5. I had a root canal yesterday. While it definitely wasn’t a highlight per se, I am happy to have it over!!!
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!