This post contains gifted items.
I love Galentine’s Day! It’s so fun to celebrate your friendships with your friends.We had a little Galentine’s Day photoshoot at my friend Jenny’s studio downtown a couple of weeks ago. My blogging friends and I always have the best time getting–it was so much fun! So I wanted to share 10 ways to celebrate Galentine’s Day with your friends.
10 WAYS TO CELEBRATE GALENTINE’S DAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS
- Movie night: Either go out for a movie, or watch your favorite rom-com at home. Be sure to have lots of popcorn and snacks.
- Girls trip: I’m actually flying back from a girls’ trip to Orlando as I type this. Look for cheap flights or even a resort close to your home. Even if it’s just overnight or a day trip, getting away from the every day can be very relaxing.
- Shopping: My girls’ trip was originally just supposed to be a shopping day at the outlets (it escalated quickly). It’s nice to shop with friends when you can draw inspiration from each other.
- Spa day: Galentine’s Day is all about treating yourselves. You don’t have to go to a spa to have a spa day. If you don’t want to splurge, have one at home. Set up different spa stations–have one friend do braids, another do nails, and another do facials for everyone.
- Fancy dinner: Dress to the nines and go to dinner at a nice restaurant just because you can.
- Low key brunch: Do a low key brunch where nobody has to get dressed up. Be sure to look for a place that serves bottomless mimosas.
- Sleepover: Kick it back to high school and host a sleepover! Place pillows in front of the TV, order some pizza, break out some old school board games, and spill your heart.
- Makeup swap: So many of us have tons of unused makeup laying around that we will NEVER use. Instead of trashing it, get together with your friends and bring all the makeup you don’t want. Swap out with your friends, and even try some new looks.
- Craft class: There are tons of craft classes you can do now, from handlettering to painting. Search locally and book one to attend. Bonus points if there’s wine.
MY FELLOW GALENTINES:
Jenny from Jenfolio Photography
Porscha from Porscha Lynette
Anna Kate from Project Stepmom
Sam from Sam & Nate Blog
Nicole from Share Lex KY
Sarah from Space, Place & Southern Grace