Karoline turns one tomorrow! I can’t believe it!!! I’ve been reminiscing all this week, and decided that I was finally ready to share all of my weekly bump pictures that I took while I was pregnant. The majority of these have never been shared before.
I hear so many pregnancy women say they don’t want to document their pregnancy with bump pictures. I always encourage them to do it anyways! You may not feel like it, you may look like a hot mess, but you will never get these moments back. I’m so thankful that I’ve taken time to document both of my pregnancies this way.
TIPS FOR DOCUMENTING YOUR PREGNANCY: Weekly Bump Photos
- Set a weekly alarm to take a bump pic.
- Pick a place where you can take the same picture every week. There’s a few weeks where my pic isn’t in front of my garage door, but that’s okay. . .
- If you take you picture in different places, make sure it’s the same camera angle.
- Always pose the same–facing the same direction, etc.
- Jot down special memories and milestones. My blog was a great resource for this!
- Do it even when you don’t feel like it.
- Chalkboards are too much to keep up with when you’re pregnant–use an app to pop on the week instead! (I did a chalkboard my first pregnancy and dreading doing my pic every week.)
I hope y’all enjoy this walk down memory lane!
I know I’ll look back on this post for the rest of my life, and savor these photos. I chose to do fruit comparisons, because every week, Kane and I would look at my pregnancy apps together to see how big Karoline was compared to fruit. The photo stickers I have are from the Baby Stickers app, but they were missing week 34 in the fruit for some reason (fair warning).