Here’s some of my favorite beauty picks for fall, but let’s be honest–they can work all year round. These products are just some of the ones I’ve tried recently and really liked!
1. Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover, $6.49. Once again, I ran-out of my currently product and needed to try something new. This replaces my Mary Kay make-up remover, and will probably continue to do so.
2. Sephora Perfecting Eye Primer, $14. I picked up this stuff to try out because it is much cheaper than the MAC product I was using. I’ve been very satisfied with this substitute!
3. Urban Decay Naked2 Basics palette, $29. I finally had to try out this cult favorite, and I’m a huge fan of the colors in this palette. I do wish, however, that there was a little more color-payoff with the 2 lightest shades.
4. Benefit Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Concealer, $20 (I scored this super cheap with a coupon + Birchbox points!).
5. Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Sculpting Contour Trio in Sweet, $21. Here, you have your blush, bronzer, and highlighter all-in-one! It’s affordable and compact for those of us who do our makeup on the go.
7. No. 7 Beautiful Eyebrow Pencil in Brown, $6.99. My eyebrow pencil recently ran-out, and I was looking to try something new. Enter a quick trip to Target, and there you have it! The color is great and it has a spoolie on the end to help naturalize your penciled-in brows.
8. OPI Nail Lacquer in Just Beclaus, $9.50 (currently part of a promotion at Ulta, but I picked it up for less than $5 last week by using points + coupon). This color is perfect for fall + the holiday season!!!
I didn’t include any lip items, because I just did a post on my favorite lip products for fall–you can catch that here in case you missed it.
Have you stumbled across any good beauty finds lately? If so, let me know in the comments below!