TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
1. The Authors in the Bluegrass event was held on Friday and Saturday. Um, total fangirl here! I got to meet some of my favorite authors, including Abbi Glines, Jillian Dodd, Alessandra Torre, and Kathleen Brooks (shoutout for the KY author)! It was surreal to get to hangout with these ladies. And I got to work Abbi Glines’ table, which made my day! Nicole from What Nicole Wore and I volunteered at the vent, along with my friend Ashley. It was exhausting but worth it!
2. Sunday was a day to R E L A X. I laid in bed most of the day. I napped and skipped taking blog pics, but we did head out to Malone’s for a yummy dinner! Nothing like a hamburger and fries to perk you right up.
3. VACATION IS BOOKED! I repeat, vacation is booked! For our first vacation this year, we’re heading to Charleston, SC in June to Folly Beach:) I’m so excited! And Kane is going along with us this year.
4. The weather has been GORGEOUS in Kentucky! We had a little rain, but for the most part, this week was warm and sunny. Keep it coming, Kentucky:)
5. Last night, I met up with @lexeats, @hartleysocial, @bronwynbutler, and @ to checkout the first look at The Summit at Fritz Farm. The stores are so quaint, and the parking situation is not as dire as I thought it would be. Edley’s BBQ was yummy!
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.