TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
This week’s highlights:
- Whitney from Come Home for Comfort was in town visiting her grandparents over Memorial Day weekend, so we all had lunch together! Whitney lives in South Carolina, but we try to see each other when we can. I also got to meetup with my friend Melissa for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory this week. Lots of good food and friend time!
- I did some vacation shopping over the weekend, and was really pleased with my finds! Target had some great clearance, and Old Navy was having 50% off of their swim.
- Kane has finally figured out how to ride his bike! He’s been able to ride a big wheel tricycle for over a year, but for some reason, the pedals on his bicycle were tripping him up. He’s soooo excited that he accomplished this1
- I’ve listed more clothes and accessories over on Poshmark!!! If you’ve ever wanted to shop my closet, here’s your chance! If you don’t like the price, just make an offer:) If you’re new to Poshmark, sign-up with my referral code JYWAA for $5 off!
- A new sno cone place opened in Lexington called Loco Ice. We went to try it out on Friday night. They pile the shaved ice so high! I ordered Strawberry Shortcake, which is a mix of wedding cake and strawberry flavors.
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.