TGIF! Okay, guys–where did December go? I can’t believe that Christmas is NEXT WEEK. I promise I’m getting my tree up tonight (I’m terrible at the holiday thing this year). Let’s recap my favorite things about this week:
1. I GRADUATED for the very last time. On Saturday morning, I walked through the graduation line for my MBA:) We didn’t get any great pics, because Kane was throwing a fit, but it was nice to have my little family there.
2. Saturday night, I went to my company’s Christmas party. Jimmy Rose, from America’s Got Talent, was the entertainment for the night and he did awesome! I’ve worked for the company for something like 8 years total now, so I had tons of fun seeing a lot of the people I used to work with but don’t get to see anymore.
3. I recapped Kane’s Santa pics on the blog, and gave my advice for pictures with Santa. Please check out my child’s fist.haha
4. My favorite outfit from the week:
|I had to lighten this pic some so that you could see the color of the shoes:)|
5. Also, for those who don’t follow on Instagram, I had to share this story. I was standing in line at the post office, mailing out my various blog/IG Christmas exchange stuff, and the line was lllooonnggg. So I decided to take a picture holding my packages and post it to Instagram. The older lady in line behind me became very concerned. She started peering at my camera, asking what I was taking a picture of, etc. I tried to explain to her that it was for Instagram, but she didn’t get the concept. She said, “So you’re just going to post a picture of you standing in line??!” Why yes, ma’am, I am. She was very suspicious. I had to hold back the laughter.
Speaking of exchanges, I received my mug from Cup of Tea and Coffee with Caitlin‘s Mug Swap. Savannah from Sincerely, Savannah xo! I’ve always thought these camera lens mugs were neat, so I was super excited to received one. It’s perfect to carry to work, as it has a lid:) Thanks, Savannah!!!