TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
High Five for Friday Link-up
This week’s highlights:
1. On Saturday, we had such a relaxing day. After a good afternoon nap, I ran out for some me time. I hit up the Bath and Body Work’s sale, Lush, and Target
2. Sunday morning, I headed to brunch at The Amsden with the #LexBloggerFam. If you live in the central Kentucky area, be sure to check it out! They do not serve brunch, though–we had a special set-up. AND, we also have a HUGE giveaway going on Instagram! It ends tonight, so be sure to enter if you live in or visit Lexington!
3. Sunday also made 15 years (yes, fifteen!) since Chauncey and I started dating! We shot blog pics and had dinner Mi Mexico with Kane, followed by furniture shopping. Romantic, huh?lol I’m so lucky to have him as my husband:)
4. We had such beautiful weather in Kentucky on Wednesday–mid-60s and sunny! I took advantage of it and went for a walk on my lunch break. We had warm temps yesterday too, even though it was overcast and rained at times. Today is supposed to be a major winter storm though.haha Welcome to Kentucky, where you can experience all four seasons in one week.
5. The nesting/purging continues! I’m basically finished with Kane’s room. We just need to order the bed rails and mattress for his bed, which I hope to do in the day 7-10 days (trying to makeup my mind on the couch I want). I also started working to clear out the room we’re using as a nursery. Can anyone tell me why I have hoarding tendencies?haha It will be painted next week, and then we need to purchase nursery furniture.
I hope each of you have had a great week!
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Today’s featured blogger is Jess from To Sparkle Punch, a lifestyle blog. I met Jess through this linkup, and she’s actually become a friend:) Jess is one of the most REAL bloggers I know, as well as a card-carrying member of the Crazy Cat Lady Club.haha I love her monthly budget round-ups. And she has some amazing posts about her journey to overcoming her fear of driving to finally drive.
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.